Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TINY MAN IS 1!!!!


Happy Birthday Sammy Bammy!


Too bad the little dude is sick and miserable. Hope he's better for his party on Saturday! Ear infections need to GO AWAY!!! These kids just keep tossing em back and forth! And I am not getting any sleep and neither are they! Ugh.

Pray for Nathan to pass his check ride tomorrow! We need it!!!!

3 comments:

Chiska said...

Happy Birthday Tiny Man!
Is his ear still hurting? Mine was last week and I put some xtra virgin olive oil on part of a cotton ball and stuffed it in my ear and it helped a ton. Of course I could hear very good either, but at least then I could sleep. Good Luck to Nathan--he'll be in our prayers

Sara said...

I didn't know that worked! Too bad I just ran out of the stuff. I will have to go get some and try it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY DUDE!

Frank & Co.