Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A story through pictures...

Alas, the moment I have been dreading has arrived...

Sara enters the kitchen and gets that funny "I'm being watched" feeling...


Is that really what I think it is?!


Gah! It is what I thought it was...


You are so dead!


The Terrets Syndrome kicks in...


It tries to escape...


And tries to attack...


It, and about 5 square feet of my kitchen, are covered in bug spray...


That's right you nasty %&^$ you don't #$%*^* with me...(still Terrets)


Clean up the carcass...


And so begins the season of constant vigilance...I will never be able to enter a room without feeling the need to "check it out" first...ugh...

So I resisted the urge to clean every inch of my kitchen, seeing as it's after 11pm. I simply did a once over the counter and will just have to leave the blood sweat and tears scrubbing till tomorrow...

7 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Okay that was full on hilarious!!
And you can ask Doug, if there is a bug in our home, I go CRAZY with the bug spray.

Doug said...

All that effort and we don't even get to see the victim. BUDGET!!! BOO!!! BOGUS!!!

Sara said...

Heehee. Thanks...


Sorry, Doug, my writers were still on strike...and there wasn't much "victim" left after I got through with it...
:)

Auntie Lolo said...

Well you could at least tell us if it was a roach, spider, goat, gorilla, ant, sheep, mouse, buffalo, scorpion or a duck..........

There are so many options out there and inquiring minds NEED to know!!

Sara said...

HA!

You know they never told you what the beast was on Lost....

Fine....

I will post a pic...

Kelli said...

Hilarious! You crack me up!

Kristin said...

Even after 7 months of living in Utah, I still do a double take every time I see a dark spot/shadow on the floor or wall. I'm always afraid it's a huge Texas cockroach. Thank goodness we don't have them here!