I can totally relate. I don't think I got a single picture of my nephews where everyone looked good. There's at least one goofy face in each pic. You're boys are getting so big!
And what's up with the green grass and short sleeves on Easter??! Have you dared to look at our Easter hunt pics? And I think we're a bit warmer than we were last year. Anyway, so cute. It's good to see y'all.
4 comments:
I can totally relate. I don't think I got a single picture of my nephews where everyone looked good. There's at least one goofy face in each pic. You're boys are getting so big!
I dig the pics but we wanna see you too lady!!!
The boys are looking so grown up thanks for putting up so many pictures. It is fun to see you all
And what's up with the green grass and short sleeves on Easter??! Have you dared to look at our Easter hunt pics? And I think we're a bit warmer than we were last year. Anyway, so cute. It's good to see y'all.
Post a Comment