Well, it's been one of those weeks.
It started ok. Nothing out of the ordinary but by Wednesday, I had developed the flu and then thursday my lovely wonderful IMAC blew up. Yup, sparks and smoke. Weird! We bought it almost exactly a year ago and thankfully it was still under warranty but the closest place to fix it is 2 1/2 hours away. So we were thinking about driving it up there and then figured it would save us time and, a few, dollars to just mail it. So I am mac less but thankfully Nathan has one so I am using his. I am just anxious to feel better and then last night Big Dude developed a fever of 103. He was tossing all night and moaning and we felt so bad but the nurse we called told us to just try to treat him at home. So he seems to be feeling a little better but his eyes are just oozing. I am so upset! It's Dr Seuss week at his school and they have such fun activities planned for the whole week! I am forcing him to rest today and tomorrow we will see how he is. I would hate him to miss out on that!
Anyhow...
That's about the news here. Not too exciting....
2 comments:
hey i found your blog! let's talk about sick kids some more, shall we? it's too bad about your big guy and the fun activities he missed. i everyone is feeling better soon. my ezra got sick last night with a fever and we stayed home from church. good times.
Hey, good job on your Book of Mormon reading!! I am way impressed!!
Post a Comment