Well, Let's see...where to begin? Well, we'll start at the littlest...
Sammy now has officially two teeth! Both bottom teeth have finally come through. I don't think he's quite realized it yet that he doesn't actually have to scream all the time anymore...
Unless it's just become a habit.
Ike Ike got some sharpie and drew all over himself...
David has been sneaking out of the house. Early this week was pretty furstrating but he's actually been better yesterday and today. Telling us where he's going.
Last night our wonderful friends decide to watch the boys for us so we could go out on a date! It was so nice! We saw the Simpsons Movie...(yeah.) and went to eat at a Japanese hibachi restaurant. The movie was pretty funny but I had more fun listening to people's reactions to it. It started slow but got better. Our chef at the restaurant was great. He made, as he said, "Japanese rice, from Walmart, made in China". :)
Then we went back and played a few rounds of Rummy with our friends. All the boys were passed out at their house. It was so nice of them to do that for us! We needed a night out!
Mom has been back in the hospital this weekend. Complications from chemo, they think. She may have to start something else again. I am not sure how much else there is out there. She has done so many treatments already. I hate that she's alone. Well, she has friends, and wonderful ones at that, but I hate not being there. She doesn't even have a home phone. She has a borrowed cell phone that she worries about using cause someone else is paying for it. And she can't hardly drive her car because ...well... anyways...I just worry about her.
Enough.
Today my wonderful roomie from BYU, Leah, and her very nice hubby, William, drove up from Tallahassee to visit us! It was so nice to see her! It had been way too long!! She took some pics and hopefully she'll post em on her blog so I can steal them and post them here! :) It was so good to see you Leah!!!
2 comments:
It was good to see you too!!! There are pictures on my blog!
Sara,
It may hurt, it may be hard to see it all the time, but you did the right thing for you, Honey, and your boys by moving when and where you did. It will all be alright. I know you feel badly, just don't feel guilty for doing the right thing for your family.
(((Hugs)))
Post a Comment