Ok, so I am a toal sucker for Halloween...my favorite holiday! I am getting the fever....
So...we aren't going to do a family costume thing this year cause David has said he wants to be a vampire. I don't really wanna be all vampires...so I am thinking about being Bellatrix LeStrange (From HP). So what do you think? Bellatrix-Department of Mysteries or Bellatrix-Azkaban??? And should I get a blond wig for Nathan to be Lucius? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, seriously though....I found this website where you can get all kinds of silliness, even madeye moody masks. I think we will make Hercules Mad Eye moody.... heehee! And Isaac's still young enough I can make him what I want as long as he agrees and it's simple enough that he will wear it...maybe he will be Harry...a blond curly headed harry? No Lucius and Draco!!! HAHAHAHA!! tee hee....
Mom may come over too so I told her she could be Professor Sprout and Sammy we'll dress up as a mandrake! Heehee! I think she would rather be Trelawney. We'll let David be a vampire but I may add a touch of Snape... heehee...yeah right, he'll never go for that...
I need candy corn.....
3 comments:
We've already started working on our Halloween ideas for this year too. It's hard because I want a theme and we end up with Bug wanting to be a pirate, the Boy wants to be Darth Vader, BabyDoll wants to be Tink or Cinderella..... and Baby is too young to care. How do you make a theme out of that?
Hee hee...you'd better take pictures! :)
Ummm...Pirate of the seven seas, Pirate of the stars, Pirate of....ummm....nope, I got nothing....
Post a Comment