I feel old. Just thought I'd share. The ripe old age of 30 (!) is moving ever nearer...ok ok so I still have 8 months, big deal. I still feel old.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am up to my elbows in laundry, dishes, mopping, spitup, etc.
Crying babies can age anyone.
I need to get off my butt and get some business cards out there so I can start doing some more cakes.
They are doing a show here on post, something about 'The Military Family'...(gag)...Nathan mentioned that I should audition. I don't think so. I would rather not be in something that sounds quite so cheesy. But it would be nice to have the opportunity to do some more of that. It has been awhile.
Anywho.
Sammy is crying...go figure....
3 comments:
I know how you feel! As I'm taking a break looking online I glance back at my little guy (we're tube feeding and he's watching blue's clues) and he's pulled his tube out and is letting the formula drip onto his head. When I get over to him (all of a foot away) I realize he's been doing this for a while. Argh!!! Since you mentioned theater I was wondering have you ever done any costuming? My hunny isn't a dress up guy, but he told me last night if I made some period stuff he'd wear it. Probably because he doesn't think I'll ever get around to it (may be right) but I'd like to try and pull it off.
Isn't motherhood fun!!!! It never ceases to amaze me how much laundry this household can go through in a matter of days!!
Nathan and I have both done costuming, him much more so than me. He is the master tailor. I just pretend. All of the period pieces I have used I have had made for me! However, one Halloween Nathan and I went as Braveheart (William Wallace) and Isabella. He was so easy. Just bought a bunch of tartan fabric and looked up online how to wrap it like a kilt. He wore some boots and a brown t-shirt and a long wig...heehee! I think I may go get a picture of him and post it. Heehee.
Motherhood is fun! I hope you will post that picture. Wade was really into the Moutain Man thing here for a while and even made some clothes for it. I've never seen a picture of him and he doesn't fit the clothes anymore, but he did a good job. I found a pattern for a chemise so I thought I'd try that for starters and see how it goes. I don't think I could talk Wade into a kilt. But maybe then he'd be stuck. Hmmmm. :)
Post a Comment