So we went to Oktoberfest tonight. We went for the brats and the jump-a-roos(moonwalk) for our brats. :)
Nathan got a 96 on his test today. Very proud. He has been "flying" in the copters this week. They are learning how to hover. I think he actually finally got the hang of it better today. He has been stressing about it this week.
We are gonna put out our Halloween decorations this weekend. I usually do it on the first weekend in october but since the 1st is monday, it'll do.
That's all. :) Not much interesting news....
If anyone has BBC America, you must search out and watch Little Britain! Heehee! Love that British Humor.
2 comments:
I have to tell you I look at your blog every day and I love reading it. Your "not interesting" things are actually very interesting to me. That could be a reflection on how interesting my life is..hmmm. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Chiska! Last night I told Nathan that I think having kids makes you boring. He said that he thinks we're not boring, we still like the same things and have the same desires to do things, we just get tired easier! :)
Post a Comment