Monday, September 10, 2007

blah blah blah

So tired tonight. Tiny man has been screaming so much lately. He finally has the tip of one little tooth breaking through. It's been a long time coming! But he's almost there!
I am sitting here in the dark with a 2 year old on the floor next to me. He refuses to go to bed. He used to be my best little go to bed guy. Used to go with no problems but now he refuses to stay in his bed. I have even resorted to not giving him naps during the day so he will crash but problem is, by 6:00 he's beat and wants to fall asleep then. Uh, NO! He'd be up at 11:00 and I'd never get him back to bed! So frustrating. David and Sammy go to bed without too much problem. David still is a little tough, he always was the hardest but Ike Ike is making us crazy! Good thing Daddy is gone studying tonight or there would probably be tears right now.
David got the proofs from his school pics today. I am excited to get them and I will post them when I do.
Got a dresser for the boys today for $30. The girl who sold it bought it new 6 months ago and has barely used it but they are being restationed and she doesn't wanna take it. It's nice and in good shape but too small for me and honey. So it's nice to have more than one dresser for 3 little dudes! Well, I am super beat and need to coerce the little middle to go to bed!

2 comments:

Chiska said...

hey have you heard of teething tablets? They're a homeopathic thing to help with teething pain. It's been a lifesaver for us. Britt doesn't do much orally so I didn't think I'd be able to get it in his mouth. We got it under his tongue and it dissolved so fast and worked so fast we couldn't believe it. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Sara said...

You know...I have heard of them, and used them. My next door neighbor brought some over but we used em all so now you have motivated me to get up and go get some more!!