Man, I just let Hercules out fo rhis nitetime potty break and saw 2 BIG roach/palmetto bugs playing tag on my driveway under the carport. They are so nasty. I sprayed em even though they were outside. They were coming too darn close to my laudry room door. I hate having my laudry room outside. What a stupid idea.
We went to the park today. Fed the geese and the giant fish in the pond. It was so stinking hot. Somewhere in all the fun, I managed to lose Sammy's binky. UGH! And I didn't realize it until tonight when I was putting him to bed. I looked everywhere!! Hopefully he will sleep good tonight anyways and it won't be a problem. I have been telling myself for weeks now that I needed to buy a backup. Guess I will tomorrow. Ugh.
Went walking tonight. Felt good. David ran his little heart out with us. We took his bike but he was really struggling with it for some reason so I put it back in Tori's truck and he ran instead. He fell down once. Scraped his elbow pretty good but survived.
That's it for today. Miss Honey lots. Lots.
2 comments:
Dude, Where's Nathan now? How long will he be gone?
Your boys are just so stinkin' cute. I love that video.
Post a Comment