So I just got my 3 little sweet ones to bed. They are so cute and so different. David likes lots of cuddles and I have to say, "Snug as a bug in a rug" and Isaac doesn't mind a peck or two but really just wants his monkey Toes and a sippy of milk and Sammy must have his binky and has recently discovered a stuffed giraffe that Isaac got last year when he was in the hospital. I put the giraffe into Sammy's clenched little arm and he snuggles his face down into the giraffes neck. It's terribly cute. If I get a chance, I'll take a pic and post it. We had our Family Home Evening earlier. We talked about how Heavenly Father created us in His image and we are his spirit children. And how we have bodies. They made paper doll cut outs of themselves. :) Isaac didn't want his to have clothes....go figure.
Today was pretty boring. Didn't do anything really. A total waste of a day. We just kinda sat around. I didn't even take a shower! Tomorrow I think I will take the boys to the park and probably work on the laundry. Aren't you glad I shared that!? Such an interesting life I lead.
Well, we did make a few videos on the computer today. Perhaps I will edit one and post it....that'll give me something to do. I can't seem to sleep with daddy gone. Silly, since I should be used to him being gone. Oh well.
Let's see....what else....oh well....guess that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment