Monday, July 30, 2007

Just another day...

So Dad n Kaye left this morning. It was nice to have them here. They came in on Saturday night and had Tony and TJ with them. I know the boys would have liked them to stay longer but they were passing through on their way to FL. It was nice to see them. We got to show them around the post and swim in their hotel pool, which was nice cause it has been so stinking hot! Saturday night, after Dad n crew went back to their hotel, Tori from next door came over and got me cause 2 other girls whose hubbies/significant other are out doing stuff were over her place visiting and my kids were all in bed, so I went over and chatted with them till almost 1 am. It was nice. I needed some girl talk! :P
Anyhow, now we are just gonna hang out this week. I was thinking of going over to Dothan one day and just exploring the area a little. Mom may come in this week so that would be nice too.
More soon.

No comments: