Monday, July 23, 2007

Done...

Well, that was a good book. :P
Honey left last night. I'm not looking forward to being just me and the boys for the next 3 weeks but it'll be fine. Not like I haven't been there before. Though, it was nice having friends etc and here we don't really know anyone. My neighbor's hubby is gone too. I watched her 10 month old daughter today so she could go to some training for work.
Isaac burned his finger on the oven rack last week and now it is all swollen and red and has an ugly head on it. I didn't think burns could get infected that easily but appartently they can. I am trying to get him into the clinic here tomorrow but our insurance stuff hasn't gone through and we're getting the major run around on that. Hello! I have the paperwork, just let him be seen! Ugh.
I'll have to fight that in the morning.
Anyways, that boys have been crabby all day and mommy was this morning as she was trying desperately to finish her book. Neville rocks.
It was good. I was pleased. I liked the Epilogue even though I thought it was slightly corny. I was pleased to have the important questions answered. So, will there be a series called "Albus Potter"? :)He finds the ring, etc etc....

1 comment:

Jess said...

I finished this afternoon too! I thought it was really good and surprising enough, though I did call some things. Like the rise of Neville! :)