Who would have thought I would have so much to write about!?! I didn't think David could possibly top the three days of getting into my makeup last week. I would have thought he had learned his lesson about getting into mommy and daddy's things without asking. Well....
I was sitting here this morning checking my email and Honey was upstairs in the shower and Sammy was asleep in his swing and the boys were playing quietly in their little room upstairs...too quietly, but I noticed too late. Next thing I know David is standing beside me, mouth hanging open, drooling, with huge stunned eyes and says, "I got this in my mouth." In his hand was a little plastic cap that looked suspiciously like the lid to a tube of super glue...What! What?!? WHAT!?! I grabbed his hand and ran, well, I ran...his feet touched probably two or three stairs...upstairs and made him show me what it was and there on the floor lie 4 tubes of super glue. Honey, hearing all the commotion was hanging out of the tub, drenching the bathroom floor, as I drag David in to show him and by this point David is crying, I am hysterically brushing his teeth and telling him not to swallow and Honey is trying to calm me down...We were able to get most of it off the bottom teeth, though there is still some in between the gaps, but we haven't been able to get it all off the top. My sweet little boy with the perfect little gapped tooth smile now has no spaces between his teeth. I think he is more upset by my reaction than anything. HEY! It scared the daylights out of me! I am just glad he didn't glue his mouth shut! ...Wait, am I? Just Kidding....heh heh hmmmm...
Anyways...Honey worked at it and then handed me a chunk of glue with the imprint of David's teeth on it...
there are still a few spots and he still has some on the roof of his mouth. He was trying to get the bottles open with his teeth. Maybe he has learned? Poor little bear!
OH, YE GODS OF PARENTING, WHY DOEST THOU TORMENT ME?! (Honey says this is just gonna show people what horrible parents we are...)
1 comment:
Horrible parents would not have cared what happened to him.
Post a Comment