Saturday, May 26, 2007

So nice!

We are down visiting Honey this weekend. It's nice that they have moved him to Kingsville and now he's a little closer. It's still a pain driving 4-5 hours with three rowdy little dudes in the car but not as bad as it was before. Today Daddy showed us around Kingsville. Not much to see...the town looks like it needs some work. (Though I have to admit, anything is better than being in Houston somedays. In a way I am looking forward to our move in July, getting out of the big city for a while will be nice.) ANyhow, then we went to see Shrek the Third. What I got to see of it was quite funny. Isaac has a thing for movie theaters...he hates them. I had to take him out in the hallway and everytime I opened the door to come back in he would start not just crying but screaming. UGH! Good thing it only cost 3 bucks because I ended up spending a lot more than that on popcorn and drinks just to get him quiet! We spent the evening swimming in the pool. We thought about going bowling over at the Naval Station but we convinced David that he could wait till next week. It's nice to be able to spend time with Honey. The boys need it too. I am looking forward to us all being together again even though I know it will be tough. I just have this terrible fear that once he finishes school they'll figure out how great he is and decide to deploy him overseas. I don't know how we've managed to avoid that for so long but in a way sometimes it feels like our luck is gonna run out. Anyhow, we shall see.

1 comment:

pop-pop said...

I love it...thanks for putting this together! I will look forward to the pictures and hearing about your lives, especially as you move to AAAAALLLLAABAMA! Love, Dad!