Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday..and rainy...

Not much happening today. Had to work on RS Enrichment for this Thursday. I am pulling it off basically by myself which I'm non too happy about, but oh well. It was pretty rainy out which meant the boys wanted to stay in. I was going to send them out to play on the slip n slide in the rain, seeing as that would save my water bill and they would still have a great time, but they weren't interested. Instead, they destroyed the living room. They have a thing for taking my stash of potential moving boxes and making themselves into "crushndushin" cars. (David's word) They put the boxes over their heads and bodies and run into each other.
Oh well. Watched Dancing With The Stars tonight...made cheese enchiladas for dinner....went to the grocery store. Exciting and romantic life I lead.

No comments: