Well, I finally got the cream puffs made for Kelly. I love cooking stuff like that. Anything with french words like pate a choux makes me feel...fancy. :) Gourmet, even! Unfortunately Kelly hasn't been home for me to take them to her. And if you are what you eat, I've eaten enough cream puffs today to be one. I am getting discouraged because I feel like I am always hungrey and I know I am not nursing sammy that much anymore. I feel like I was so svelt when I was pregnant and then right after, but now, two months post, I am feeling squishy. Ugh. I went out and bought a pair of heels to help me feel better. :) I needed them too though. Only one pair of church shoes so I needed another. I would really like to get to the gym more before we move and there's not a 24hour fitness insight. It's so hard though with little Sammy. I can't leave him there so mom has to watch him and I just hate asking her cause I don't think she feels up to it. I am sure she would but anyhow...
David had a birthday party for a friend this a.m. Isaac was invited too but I thought she was trying to be nice so I told her not to worry about it. Isaac was really sad when we dropped David off and I felt bad for not just leaving him too. He is such a sweetie and looks up to David alot. Sammy also seems to have a connection with David. David can make Sammy smile and coo and talk very easily and it seems they had that bond even when Sammy was in the womb. David would put his hand on my tummy and Sam would kick his hand. Isaac is just so little he is still learning that he is stronger than he thinks when it comes to loving the baby. I am missing Honey really bad this week. We just spent 2 weeks together and it's always hard when that ends. I am ready for it all to be over. I want to be with him. It's no fun.
Anyhow, I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife. Good book. Wasn't totally into it but now that it's over I can't stop thinking about it. I think they are gonna make it into a movie. We shall see.
Anyhow, off to bed...but not before seeing Maroon 5 on SNL. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment