Friday, May 18, 2007
A new idea...for me anyhow!
I finally decided that I ought to start blogging. Maybe that way I would actually feel better about the fact that I haven't written in a journal in about 3 years! Life is pretty crazy. We are moving in the end of June. I am anxious to get away from Houston and sad at the same time. We've made so many wonderful friends here and had so many blessings, including my three tiny texans. I am glad that Honey will be able to get on with school although I know it will also involve a lot of hard work and stress. Sammy is smiling more and more everyday. Isaac is talking more and more everyday and he keeps us in stitches. David smiles and talks ALL the time! :) He is such a smart boy and I am excited for him to go to school next year so he can put that sharp brain to work! Well, I am off to make cream puffs! mmmmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment