So, my honey bought me an early Anniversary present and I had to put it on. Problem is, they only had small and medium. Yeah, so it's a little tight. Motivation to flatten my tummy, I guess. I love it though!!!!
Allison and Eduardo are my HP fans in the house, she loves your shirt and digs the movie counter. LOL, and girl after having three kids you look GREAT so don't worry about your tummy lol.
Big Harry Potter convention coming to DFW this summer - Portus 2008. Seems like I remember you mentioning something about it. Thought of you when I heard about it.
I KNOW! I"M DYING!!!!! ALL MY (virtual) FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE THERE!!! LOL Nathan calls them my imaginary friends! I SOOOO wish I was gonna be able to come... sniffles....
3 comments:
Allison and Eduardo are my HP fans in the house, she loves your shirt and digs the movie counter. LOL, and girl after having three kids you look GREAT so don't worry about your tummy lol.
Big Harry Potter convention coming to DFW this summer - Portus 2008. Seems like I remember you mentioning something about it. Thought of you when I heard about it.
I KNOW! I"M DYING!!!!! ALL MY (virtual) FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE THERE!!! LOL Nathan calls them my imaginary friends! I SOOOO wish I was gonna be able to come... sniffles....
cause then I could see you and Lois too!!!!
Post a Comment