Saturday, July 5, 2008

random photos



So Nathan was pretty bored while we were gone. He took a bunch of random shots of our garden and yard and our wildflower patch, which you can't see cause it's blocked by the pool. :P


David decided to play photographer last night at the freedom festival. Man, they know how to do it right around here. Sounded like a bunch of RPGs going off!! Sammy was really scared at first but, his little heart was pounding in his chest, then I pulled him up on my lap and by the time it was over, he was back on the blanket, eating the remains of our funnel cake! Ike Ike covered his ears the whole time and David sat huddled behind me. I think he thought they were gonna fall on him!
I'm trying to upload video from the fireworks so you can see how insane the finale was. Leave it to the army to make you feel like you're in a war zone. I'll keep trying.

No comments: