So, today is our 9th anniversary! Wow! Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am? Well, I am. I had a bit of a breakdown this afternoon. I seem to be having those a lot lately (:P) for some reason. Anyhow, I just let something get to me that shouldn't have been as bad as I made it out to be, but it triggered a bunch of other things. Well, my hubby gave me a big hug, packed up the boys in the car and took them to bring dinner home, so that I wouldn't have to cook (even though that's what we had planned). They brought back Pizza AND Bojangles chicken. Nathan doesn't even really care for fried chicken, and is usually totally against going more than one place/ making something for everyone to be picky, so it came as a great surprise. The boys came back happy and mommy had a few quiet moments to wash the dishes and regroup. It the blessing Nathan said, "We're thankful for this food that mommy didn't have to make..." *snort* I think I actually did snort out loud at that. And then when we were cleaning up he said, "Don't think you get Bojangles every time you have a breakdown." :P lol... Punk. But seriously, I know I'm lucky. Who wouldn't love this face... *snerk*
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Lucky Me
So, today is our 9th anniversary! Wow! Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am? Well, I am. I had a bit of a breakdown this afternoon. I seem to be having those a lot lately (:P) for some reason. Anyhow, I just let something get to me that shouldn't have been as bad as I made it out to be, but it triggered a bunch of other things. Well, my hubby gave me a big hug, packed up the boys in the car and took them to bring dinner home, so that I wouldn't have to cook (even though that's what we had planned). They brought back Pizza AND Bojangles chicken. Nathan doesn't even really care for fried chicken, and is usually totally against going more than one place/ making something for everyone to be picky, so it came as a great surprise. The boys came back happy and mommy had a few quiet moments to wash the dishes and regroup. It the blessing Nathan said, "We're thankful for this food that mommy didn't have to make..." *snort* I think I actually did snort out loud at that. And then when we were cleaning up he said, "Don't think you get Bojangles every time you have a breakdown." :P lol... Punk. But seriously, I know I'm lucky. Who wouldn't love this face... *snerk*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary--wow, 9 years! Congrats!
Post a Comment