Hey, I keep coming to your blog just to hear sing for absloultion, which is pretty funny since I have that song on my computer, my ipod, and my zune, but hey it makes me happy, I pretty much try to surround myself with MUSE.
Yes, I love that song! It seems to be the first one that plays when I get on here a lot of the time. It's my "Severus Song" (okay, one of the many...) :P
4 comments:
Awesome, just awesome.
Hey, I keep coming to your blog just to hear sing for absloultion, which is pretty funny since I have that song on my computer, my ipod, and my zune, but hey it makes me happy, I pretty much try to surround myself with MUSE.
Yes, I love that song! It seems to be the first one that plays when I get on here a lot of the time. It's my "Severus Song" (okay, one of the many...) :P
HAHAHAH I was like, dang, it is playing it first... ALL THE TIME! And then I realized that I hadn't changed the setting back to play randomly. Duh!!
That's okay, at least I am enjoying it. Snape song, so true!
Post a Comment