So my good friend, Maria, is moving out this week. Well, tomorrow actually. So her boys came over to play today while she did some last minute stuff, then we all had dinner together, and the boys are staying to spend the night. Well, we have been watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy since about 3:00 this afternoon. It is now 11:30 and we are about an hour into the Return of the King, which I only said they could watch if I fast forwarded through the scary parts. A few minutes ago, I was in the kitchen and they all started screaming, "Skip IT Skip IT!!!" LOL
So I was watching the scene where Gandalf and Pippin were in Minas Tirith (I'm a geek) and they are on a balcony overlooking the forthcoming doom, and discussing their imminent peril... anyways, I really don't know how my brain works sometimes... because I saw them sitting there and I thought, "How would the check-in for that room go? Hi, we need a double occupancy... one twin and a queen." HAHAHAHA A queen... get it... ::sigh::
1 comment:
Shelob rocks my world!!!
And I do get it... groan!
Post a Comment