So, I was about to upload a really cool template for my blog and it was gonna erase all my widgets!!!!! No way! I'll keep it boring. At least for now. I don't wanna have to update everything again!!
Its actually not so hard to keep them. Open your widgets and copy the html codes and paste them into a word document or text pad. Then, change the layout, and use the html codes to redo your widgets same as before. It just takes a few minutes... at least for me, but I think I less widgets than you. Either way, thats what I do to get around having to set everything up all over again.
2 comments:
I totally feel your pain. I have been wanting our blog to have a cute background for so long, but I love my widgets!!
Its actually not so hard to keep them. Open your widgets and copy the html codes and paste them into a word document or text pad. Then, change the layout, and use the html codes to redo your widgets same as before. It just takes a few minutes... at least for me, but I think I less widgets than you. Either way, thats what I do to get around having to set everything up all over again.
Post a Comment