Monday, January 28, 2008



"May there be peace and harmony in your homes. Husbands, love and treasure your wives. They are your most precious possessions. Wives, encourage and pray for your husbands. They need all the help they can get. Parents, treat your children with great kindness. They are the coming generation who will bring honor to your name." (May 2007)

I have read all kids of blogs and things paying tribute to President Hinckley today. I don't really have much that I can add to the sentiment other than amen. He had a huge impact on the church and the world, through not just the growth of the church but also through humanitarian work throughout the world. Great man, now finally reunited with his wife!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel very sad for his family. It's always hard to lose a loved one. My heart goes out to them.

I find it amusing that you picked one of the quotes that annoys me the most, lol. It annoyed me as a TBM too. :)

I do hope that he is at peace with his beloved wife now.