Saturday, April 25, 2009

UPDATING!!!! :D

*****UPDATE: So BLOGGER is stupid and decided to upload all my pictures Backwards(!) from the way that I added them... urgh.... so all the captions are meant for the pictures at the top of each section and down... what a pain. I'm not gonna go back and try to re upload them all, so just ... you know... play along.

So I figured it was time I update my blog! :D

Here's some pics of what we've been up to.

We had a Easter Egg Hunt/ Easter Party with the homeschool group at a local park.




Really, the candy is all that matters!


We went to the Strawberry Festival in Poteet, TX. The boys rode some rides and we ate a lot! Mmmm. Strawberry Nachos!!!!





Ike enjoyed his slushee but had to show how cold it was!

We went egg rolling at a quarry/construction site, cause we didn't know where else to go! It was freezing cold! N complained and S slept in the car, but the big boys had a fun time!










D rolls his eggs with style. :)




So the Easter Bunny brought some Casta... Casten... Castaner... *doesn't speak Spanish*... colorful eggs filled with confetti...

The boys loved crushing them and rolling them down the driveway. N preferred to use his head to crush them. (Go figure.)






I love that first picture! It is Ike crushing one on S's head!!!! LOL!!! (If you click on the picture, you can see the confetti flying!)

S with confetti on his head! :D



I call this one "Noah" :D It looks like he's feeling for rain... get it? :P ..... He was tossing eggs.


This sums up our homeschool experience so far.

At the Alamo. Can't live in San Antonio and not go there. D got an awesome package from his Fort Rucker class. And so he wanted a picture to send back to them!


Yesterday, we went to the Zoo with some friends (we got a membership cause we knew we'd go a lot!). D loves to show off for the camera! :)





Yes, Ike has to go potty in the one picture....

And yes, the zebra is doing what it looks like he's doing. Thank you, Big D, for showing us your amazing photography skills by taking a picture of it. :P


And, yes, I am pregnant. I am still in my first trimester though. We were planning to go to the doctor last Wed but I just got so busy and we had to take care of some insurance stuff... so I go on Monday. *sigh* No, this wasn't planned. And yes, I would like a girl. :)

4 comments:

karen said...

The picture turned out great. Dont you love the D's roaring in the picture. I forgot what A was trying to do. She's so silly. I had to laugh when I clicked on the picture. WHAT IS J DOING!!! He looks so Peeved at something. Maybe he was scared with all the roaring. Good times!!!!

The Phipps said...

Congrats!!! And I love all the pictures...your a great photographer!!!

Nikki said...

Congrats!! I kinda thought so from what you said on your other blog, and then what Nathan put on facebook. I said to Jake last night that I thought you might be. Looks like you have been having a good time . How have you been feeling?

Kelli said...

Yeah! Congrat's on the baby! We're thinkin' pink for ya! Glad to see all your cutie pies! Seriously could they be cuter? I don't think so! Looks like you're finding fun things to do! And...strawberry nachos?? For real???