So I talked to the dooder who's doing mom's headstone today. Called him three times and left messages. Then I called back around 5:00 and he apologized profusely that it has taken him so long to finish the project. He had mentioned last Nove when we took the stone to him, that his mother was ill also. Apparently she just passed away last month and so he's been a bit busy. I totally understand. I told him I was just glad it was getting done and he said that he had his guys in the back working on it right then. So hopefully it will be done by the end of next week.... now let's hope that the cemetery doesn't reject it. Urgh.
So, tomorrow will conclude our first week of homeschool. My brain is fried. Big D is bored. I am trying very hard to juggle teaching him, giving him cool things to do and taking care of the other two. It doesn't help that he hadn't made any friends here till last night. A new family is moving in next door and they have a 7 year old boy (HALLELUJAH!) and they have played both last night and tonight. And we are gonna be starting the Homeschool Co-op next week which will hopefully help also. He's just SO SOCIAL! We have our first activity with them tomorrow... an Easter Party. Hopefully he'll make some friends.
The school part of the homeschooling seems to be going fine, it's just when we're done with that, he gets bored.
In the words of Nacho Libre... "GO! Go Away! Read some books!!"
In other news... I have all but the master bedroom unpacked and hubs has a job interview in Austin next week. :P
3 comments:
why are you home schooling? I am sure that the co op will be great for you.
Glad to hear the headstone thing is moving along.
So you are homeschooling? Is this a new thing? I don't remember anything about that before. What brought that on?
What's up with an interview in Austin when you live in San Antonio??
Post a Comment