I should probably explain...
It's not the baby that makes this hard. While it will be challenging (har har) to have another baby in the house, I am also not entirely adverse to it. I even had a dream about it last night, as I have been worried about it... it was a boy in my dream... of course. :P... but it's not entirely unwelcome.
It's the being pregnant that I am having a hard time with. In fact, if I could just skip ahead 9 months and have the baby here now, I'd be okay with that. Well, I'd be better with it. But being pregnant is not an easy thing for me, and the idea of going through it all again when I have three little ones and I'm trying to homeschool. Not. Easy. Not. Fun.
3 comments:
I sure hope that you start feeling better soon! Hang in there:)
Um, Congratulations?! Oh boy... that is a lot to have on one person's plate on top of a major move and life changes and everything. (I've got the three littles and homeschooling and having a hard enough time holding things together in good health and happy times.) Its okay to be hormonal and to just sit on the couch all day on those feel-crappy days, but don't feel guilty that you're not doing anything-- you're growing a person!!! And if you're record holds out - a mighty cute little person! I love ya and feel your pain!
I have a feeling I'm going to be in your shoes with my family. Especially since I expressed how much I want a little girl...nope, not prego - yet.
Congrats with your pregnancy. I love your blog. :) And, I sure do miss seeing you leading the music smiling. :)
Post a Comment