Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday

This website helped me today.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cancer/CA00048

Today hasn't been quite as stressful. Lorraine, Marilyn, and Rachel all came over for a while so I could get the boys out, and my dear sweet friends here have arranged to take the kids everyday this week, and some next week. We also have meals every night starting Thursday.

She's about the same as yesterday. I am still amazed at how quickly this has happened.

2 comments:

Chiska said...

Information helps doesn't it? Makes it feel slightly less like an emotional cyclone. I hope you got the things that you needed. Not having tools....grr. I'm glad you have friends that are helping. Wish you had better hospice help. Wish I could come kick some hospice.....well you know....(Stands up shakes fist). Wish I could help some way. Would pumpkin voodoo work? I could do that! ;) Hang in there. Big hug.

The Rowletts said...

Ugh. So glad you are getting some help from people. Hang in there, you are doing a wonderfully tiring and brave thing. You'll never be sorry. Pass along a hug to your Mom from me and my family.

PS.. Your feedjit makes me feel like a stalker! LOL