I'm so very tired. Physically and emotionally drained. Part of me wants to tell everyone to just go away... the other part wants to ... no wait, both parts of me want to tell everyone to go away... problem is I wanna go away too. Far away.
I know I should be focusing on telling all of you about the funeral and such, and I will, but it will probably be tomorrow. I am very beat right now and just wanna curl up and have a good cry. Tomorrow, we have some things we have to finish... go get a head stone thingy... and take the flowers out to her grave. I will tell you this though, the graveside service was beautiful. Quiet and lovely. And so very sweet. The chapel memorial was nice as well. Beautiful music. But I am tired now. I think I am so drained and tired that I can't even cry for very long. The eyes tear up and then I just seem to shut down. I'm just tired.
DId I mention that I'm tired?
7 comments:
I know you're probably already asleep, but in case you're not. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
Glad that things were nice today.
Of course you're tired! Wishing you 8 hours of deep, dreamless sleep.
I know it's difficult to cry when your sharing a one-bedroom with six other people. I'll leave you alone for a while.
I know it's difficult to cry when your sharing a one-bedroom with six other people. I'll leave you alone for a while.
I know it's difficult to cry when your sharing a one-bedroom with six other people. I'll leave you alone for a while.
Sara, what a time for you. Aren't we all so glad we knew your mom and saw first-hand what a tenacious, positive, faithful woman she was. I'm glad you had the Ya-yas there to support and love you, and that she had such wonderful friends. She was a fighter and always surprized us with how she came through everything. I'm glad she's at peace now, and can go on with her next calling!
Hang in there. When everything you have to do is done you need to take your little family and go away for a couple of days. If you can't leave lock the doors and turn off the phone it will be a blessing I promise. We love you and our praying for you.
Post a Comment