Mom hasn't been herself. Her muscle control is going. Can't hold a fork. Really wanted to go to Garden Ridge today so we did. Didn't know if I should take her, but she wanted to go. She couldn't hold the handle on the little cart forward to make it go any more than like 4 feet at a time. No strength, and she kept blaming it on the cart, saying it wanted to stop her. Been sleeping since we got home, woke her for drugs twice, and to move her from couch to bed. She nearly fell again walking. She has no strength. I had a minor breakdown tonight, and realized hospice was sucking at their job. Called for a nurse to come and see her. Still waiting for her to show up. Not very happy with them. I told the triage nurse my concerns, and she said they would send someone out, but there's was not much they could do. Uh, hell yes, there is. You can come and help me so I'm not doing this by MYSELF! I know I need to ask for more help. It's just that she's gotten so much worse so fast. I need the nurses to come here and tell me if she'll snap out of this, or if this is it and I need to get my brothers here now. UGH!
I need to ask for more help I need to ask for more help I need to ask for more help... I know this. I will... tomorrow.
Tonight I just want them to come and see her and assess... asses.
No comments:
Post a Comment