So, that didn't quite keep me smiling all day.
Mom woke up this morning feeling great. Her pain from yesterday was all gone, so we gave her a shower and then she laid down on the couch and had something to eat. Frank called, which made her happy, and the boys watched cartoons for a bit. About lunch time she was getting a little more sleepy, and by the afternoon she was not making sense, not understanding me, and having muscle spasms. I just called the nurse. I'm worried her hypercalcemia is coming back, which scares me. All week long, I've been like 'Oh she's gonna be around for while.' And then she has a day like this. She's been sleeping all day, and it worries me when she almost passes out mid-sentence. We were watching Spongebob and she was taking it VERy seriously, which was both amusing, and scared the heck outta me.
Anyways, I'm waiting for a nurse to call me back.
Don't anyone freak out. I'll post again when I hear something. I just needed to vent... the boys are in bed. Thank heavens for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment