I'm so anxious for Matthew to get here now. Her BP is 70 over 40 now. And her pulse is going up to compensate. I wish I knew more people's phone numbers...
All of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for posting the updates. She has a lot of people who are worrying about her and love her. It's comforting for me to know she has you there. I'm so glad she has such sweet children. Thanks for being such an incredible daughter. You and your brothers and her grandkids are her world. I know your presence is giving her alot of strength. I love ya.
4 comments:
Sara,
All of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for posting the updates. She has a lot of people who are worrying about her and love her. It's comforting for me to know she has you there. I'm so glad she has such sweet children. Thanks for being such an incredible daughter. You and your brothers and her grandkids are her world. I know your presence is giving her alot of strength. I love ya.
hang in there I know it's hard I wish I could give you a bug. We love and miss you guys.
hugs
Oh Sara, I am praying for you...
Post a Comment