Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just another weekend...

So, I was inspired by my friend, Terri's, music player to upload some more songs onto mine. I think I put like 50 on there but I could have kept going! If it's playin something you don't wanna hear, you can click on something else. :) Sorry about all the Depeche Mode...I was limiting myself but still managed to get quite a few on there. Remember who you're dealing with!

Anyways, we've had a pretty relaxing weekend. Nathan made me an appointment for a massage yesterday which was SOOO nice! I have never had a professional massage before and I loved it! Then we had a birthday party for a neighbor boy (cake picture included). We have just been laying around other than that, listening to conference and being lazy. It's been nice!



Sammy loves to play in the shoe closet and loves to put ANYTHING on his head!

Yes, we live on post which means lots of army themed parties! Go figure!

Daddy surprised the boys with a giant blocks set! They had fun! ( I think he bought it more for himself!)

1 comment:

Terri said...

Glad to influance you! I love the cake it looks great!