Nice basket weave! I have a baby shower cake to do on thursday, I'm defently not going that fancy though. I checked out cakes webpage, they are awesome. And I have been enjoying your music too. You're so cool! Cheers - T
Thanks, Melinda! Dropping it is always my biggest fear!!
Thanks, Terri, from one cakie to another! It takes a cool person to know one! That basket weave was nightmarish...just when I thought I had enough icing, I had to make more...like twice! Ugh. But it's done! Baby shower for anyone I know??
Yep, Jana Cherry! I believe you did her cake for Katie, she is due to be induced next wednesday. Fun for her :) Glad it's not me! Oh and I totally forgot that Ian is turning 3 on Saturday, looks like I need to do another cake this week.
Jana! Oh my gosh! I am so out of the loop...well, that's to be expected I guess. Any other babies/news lately? Glad it's not me too. So, a Star Wars cake for Ian this year? :)
Um, Anne Billings, Jackie Robinson, are both expecting. There are so many more, I can't even think. Sharon just had a baby too. For Ian's cake I think I'm going with Curious George, but he told me he wanted an orange cake today, what ever that means? He's 3 so I get to pick. I feel like I am stalking you, sorry! Oh-well I'm having fun.
Ha Ha! If this is stalking, I'm ok with that! Yep, Isaac was easy this year. Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, sprinkles, period. It's nice when they're still little and don't *really* care! Anne and Jackie, huh? Sharon had a baby!? Wow. I didn't think I'd been gone that long but wow! That ward seems to pop babies out on a regular basis!
Love the cake! It's so nice! I checked out your cake website-very cute! You're a very talented cake maker/baker/decorator...I was so happy to see my barnyard cake brought back fond memories. The little pigs were just my favorite! Thanks again for that what a fun treat that was! You're the best!
9 comments:
Nice basket weave! I have a baby shower cake to do on thursday, I'm defently not going that fancy though. I checked out cakes webpage, they are awesome. And I have been enjoying your music too. You're so cool! Cheers - T
Wow girl you are GOOD! Don't drop it haha!!!
Thanks, Melinda! Dropping it is always my biggest fear!!
Thanks, Terri, from one cakie to another! It takes a cool person to know one! That basket weave was nightmarish...just when I thought I had enough icing, I had to make more...like twice! Ugh. But it's done! Baby shower for anyone I know??
Yep, Jana Cherry! I believe you did her cake for Katie, she is due to be induced next wednesday. Fun for her :) Glad it's not me! Oh and I totally forgot that Ian is turning 3 on Saturday, looks like I need to do another cake this week.
Jana! Oh my gosh! I am so out of the loop...well, that's to be expected I guess. Any other babies/news lately?
Glad it's not me too. So, a Star Wars cake for Ian this year? :)
Um, Anne Billings, Jackie Robinson, are both expecting. There are so many more, I can't even think. Sharon just had a baby too.
For Ian's cake I think I'm going with Curious George, but he told me he wanted an orange cake today, what ever that means? He's 3 so I get to pick.
I feel like I am stalking you, sorry! Oh-well I'm having fun.
Ha Ha! If this is stalking, I'm ok with that! Yep, Isaac was easy this year. Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, sprinkles, period. It's nice when they're still little and don't *really* care! Anne and Jackie, huh? Sharon had a baby!? Wow. I didn't think I'd been gone that long but wow! That ward seems to pop babies out on a regular basis!
That cake rocks!! Great job!!
Love the cake! It's so nice! I checked out your cake website-very cute! You're a very talented cake maker/baker/decorator...I was so happy to see my barnyard cake brought back fond memories. The little pigs were just my favorite! Thanks again for that what a fun treat that was! You're the best!
Post a Comment