ABC Tag
Sara's ABCs
A-attached or single: Attached.
B-best friend: Nathan
C-cake or pie: Cake, duh!
D-day of choice: Thursdays...quiet thursdays...
E-essential items: internet, dvd players in cars, chocolate, I-tunes
F-favorite color: Red
G-gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-hometown: I call Nashville home.
I-indulgences: chocolate, harry potter fan fiction (I know I know)
J-January or July: Neither. Ick. Too hot or too cold...Well ok, I guess July.
K-kids: Big D (almost 6) Ike Ike (3) SammyBammy (1)
L-life would be incomplete without: Music
M-Marriage date: July 16 1999
N-number of siblings: 2 bros (1 Sil and 1 Sil to be)
O-oranges or apples: Depends on my mood!
P-phobia or fears: Heights, driving over bridges, giant roaches!
Q-quotes: "There's some evil cake in the fridge of darkness. Eat It! Eat It Before It Goes Good!!"
R- reason to smile: My boys...and potty training being done!
S-season: Currently it's spring, I love Fall!!!!
T-tag 6: Um, Tasha, Leah, Doug, Lois, Jennifer, and anyone else who wants to!
U-unknown fact about me: There's not much that people don't know...Let's see...I took Karate in High School? Ok sure whatever.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: P(eople) E(ating) T(asty) A(nimals)
W-white or wheat: Cinnamon Raisin!!
X-x-ray vision, invisiblity or flying as a super power: Invisibility... Then no one would be able to find me!
Y-Your favorite food: BBQ
Z-zodiac sign: Taurus...ugh...30!? Who's almost 30!? Surely not me!
1 comment:
I actually didn't know you took karate in high school. How did I not know that? Maybe I just don't *remember* that...
Post a Comment