Monday, April 21, 2008

shenanigans

Oh yeah...*funny* story....

So we went furniture shopping on Saturday, just for fun, just to look. And went to Farmers Furniture. We were primarily looking for bedroom sets since we still have our DI dresser that cost $2 and is missing a drawer and a couple of hand me down night-stands and no headboard, etc. Well, as we were looking around we heard a large crash. Turned around and Isaac had pushed over a "large ornamental panel". Yep, broke one of the panels right off. We almost came out of there with an ornamental panel. The girl sounded put out but said for us not to worry about it. If they had insisted I would have had to be all like, "Yo! Whatcha doin' having da large ornamental panels next to da bunkbeds, yo!?" Ike Ike was on a short leash after that (literally if I could have gotten away with it...)

Oh, BTW we didn't find anything we liked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara I love your blog, the music, the pictures, and Snape! Perfect! Enjoyable site to visit, I feel like I know you now.

Carin