I so SOOOOO lurrrve this song so much!!! LUURVE it! So many artists have done it and done it well (My favorite is Rufus Wainwright...LLLLLLLLLLLuuurve that little flamer) But I found this and fell in love with it. You will recognize this as the shrek song but so loved it before then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2NEU6Xf7lM
The one who sings 4th was voted "World Idol" on that show a few years back and beat Kelly Clarkson for the title. He has an amazing voice. You wouldn't know it to look at him but dude just exudes aura when he is singing!!!
Embed was disabled on this vdeo...you'll have to go to the link but it's awesome!
4 comments:
Okay, I went a looked up the video, then looked up his World Idol videos.
OMG. Talk about goosebumps! Does this guy have a cd? I LOVE his voice!
"Middle Earth Idol" hehehehehehehe
Yep..Middle Earth Idol....He heee! Terrible. :) I would also love a cd! Must go look......
I remember when the judge made that middle earth idol comment. That was funny. His voice is so incredible, though. I'd forgotten about him. I need to acquire some of his work.
Love the version of that song. It is the best one yet.
Yes, I love this version very much! I love each of their voices. So different and yet they sound brilliant together. I still love Rufus' version though. It's a tie for me. :) Mmmm....maybe....
Post a Comment