Saw this elsewhere... If you comment here about any of my posts below, I will comment back with three things I like about you, thus spreading the Looove. So comment away folks...
Just a guy- You mean Kirby SO can not do a british accent. Ever seen Saints and Soldiers? Ugh. Ok... 1. You are muy intelligente. Do I really like this? Yes...I admire it. :) 2. You have a great boisterous laugh. At least I am pretty sure you still do! :) Haven't been around to hear it much. I remember the Yuk-yuk stage. :) 3. Fond memories of my big brother; "Raid" commercials, melting Star Wars figures, Chin treatments...etc... :) Pop-Pop- Heehee!! Katie is well-liked by many around here. :) She is actually! She just left for the Air Force. 1. Why do I like PopPop? Well...he's pop-pop...or daddy, however you look at it. :) 2. Always makes anyone feel welcome. No wonder you have so many friends? You are a friend to everyone. 3. Generous. Very. Would give the shirt off your back. Jennifer- Hmmmmmmmmmm....? heehe j/k 1. You are honest...even when I think.."oooooo"....you don't hold back. 2. You are very funny. In a snarky kinda way. :) You make me laugh often. 3. You are loyal to your family.
I DO love you Leah! And for so many reasons!! 1. You have uncompromising integrity. You have always stood up for what was right and good. 2. You put up with/helped me through a lot of nonsense and drama. :) Ahhh...freshman year.... 3. You are kind and a loyal friend, one of my fondest. Heck, you even drove 2 1/2 hours to see me!!! :)
5 comments:
Kirby so cannot sing.
Why are all your cakes to Katie? I know you are in a small town but you must know someone else!
Just a guy-
You mean Kirby SO can not do a british accent. Ever seen Saints and Soldiers? Ugh.
Ok...
1. You are muy intelligente. Do I really like this? Yes...I admire it. :)
2. You have a great boisterous laugh. At least I am pretty sure you still do! :) Haven't been around to hear it much. I remember the Yuk-yuk stage. :)
3. Fond memories of my big brother; "Raid" commercials, melting Star Wars figures, Chin treatments...etc... :)
Pop-Pop-
Heehee!! Katie is well-liked by many around here. :) She is actually! She just left for the Air Force.
1. Why do I like PopPop? Well...he's pop-pop...or daddy, however you look at it. :)
2. Always makes anyone feel welcome. No wonder you have so many friends? You are a friend to everyone.
3. Generous. Very. Would give the shirt off your back.
Jennifer-
Hmmmmmmmmmm....?
heehe j/k
1. You are honest...even when I think.."oooooo"....you don't hold back.
2. You are very funny. In a snarky kinda way. :) You make me laugh often.
3. You are loyal to your family.
Love me!
I DO love you Leah! And for so many reasons!!
1. You have uncompromising integrity. You have always stood up for what was right and good.
2. You put up with/helped me through a lot of nonsense and drama. :) Ahhh...freshman year....
3. You are kind and a loyal friend, one of my fondest. Heck, you even drove 2 1/2 hours to see me!!! :)
Post a Comment