Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sara vs Nathan

Body: girlfriend vs boyfriend/ wife vs husband

1. Who eats more?
Him

2. Who said "I love you" first?
He did. I was dumb about it.

3. Who weighs more?
Him...I hope.

4. Who sings better?
He thinks he does. :)

5. Who’s older?
Him. Even gettin a little gray. :)

6. Who’s smarter?
Hello....I'm not flying helicopters here!! (But I can spell......)

7. Who’s temper is worse?
Mine rears it's ugly head more often but his is to be feared. :)

8. Who does the laundry?
Moi. He'll help put it away if I let it sit long enough. :)

9. Who does the dishes?
Moi

11. Who’s feet are bigger?
His....Have you seen them????

12. Who’s hair is longer?
Me...Army, remember?

13. Who’s better with the computer?
Him

14. Do you have pets?
Hercules

15. Who pays the bills?
We do it together.

16.Who cooks dinner?
Mostly me.

17. Who drives when you are together?
We switch a lot. Lately he drives while I quiz him.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Him

19. Who is the most stubborn?
Me

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Ugh, probably him.

21. Who’s parents do you see more?
Mine

22. Who named your pet?
I did. He let me.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me but it took him long enough!!!

24. Who asked who out?
He did.

26. Who’s more sensitive?
Me but he shows it more freely.

27. Who’s taller?
Himmmmm...

28. Who has more friends?
me? I have more on myspace and facebook!

29. Who has more siblings?
He has 5, I have 2

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We each have a leg in.

31.Who is more sexy?
Duh!

Now repost as You Vs Your significant other.... It's kinda fun to think about it
and reminisce....

No comments: