At least you guys all look cute! I'm still avoiding the family portrait things. Trying just to get a family snapshot is about impossible. You'd think a kid who always has pictures taken of him would be more agreeable, but sheesh! Your guys are sure cute.
Bekah hates getting her picture taken at studios. THis last time she just didn't turn out right. *Sigh* That's why you're supposed to go more often, lol. Oh well.
3 comments:
At least you guys all look cute! I'm still avoiding the family portrait things. Trying just to get a family snapshot is about impossible. You'd think a kid who always has pictures taken of him would be more agreeable, but sheesh! Your guys are sure cute.
I know...what's with kids and family portraits??
Thanks...I am biased but I think they're pretty cute too... :)
I can't see things that small!
Bekah hates getting her picture taken at studios. THis last time she just didn't turn out right. *Sigh* That's why you're supposed to go more often, lol. Oh well.
Post a Comment