Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today.

Well. Here we are. It's been a year, tomorrow. What a year. So many thoughts, I can't seem to keep them straight.

I really want to blog about the experience with my mom. I already have it typed up in Word. Yet, it seems insufficient. It's 9 pages long and could be so much longer. I don't wanna condense, but I do want to share. So I am going to. I am posting the whole thing. (I only haven't written about the funeral yet. I may do that tomorrow. Maybe not.) Feel free to read if you want to, but please understand that writing this is cathartic for me. That's why I am doing it.

Tomorrow I am taking the boys and going to Houston. We will get to see the marker, finally just placed this last week, and we'll place some flowers. I am anxious.

4 comments:

Frank said...

Wish I could be there, too

Tiffany said...

Sara, if you need anything please let me know! We all love you so much, and you are such a great friend, we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

Jess said...

Sara, you may not feel it, but I think you have been so strong. I can't even imagine what it must be like, but you have been an example of faith even through something so devastating.

Sara said...

Thanks, Jess! :)


And Tiffany! :)


((((HUGS))))