Monday, November 2, 2009

Updatermuss

Facebook really does distract me from blogging, I've decided. I post my pictures there... I update my status there... I tell stories about my kids there...

I really need to make myself blog more. I've been seeing everyone's blog updates with their cute halloween pictures, and I'm just too busy/tired/lazy to copy it here as well.

I should try harder.

Later.

But for now, here's a brief update. Last doctor's appt (almost two weeks ago) had an ultrasound. Put my due date up five days, but he won't change it. Either way, I'm not planning on going past the 5th (at the latest). Baby's growing fine. Keeping me awake at night... like I sleep anyways.

Nathan was gone all this last week for some non-Army related training. Yep.

Boys are doing good. David made Honor Roll this grading period.

And.... that's about it. Not much news. It's still warmer here than any November should ever be. Seriously. Gimme some cold weather PLEASE!

That's about it.


Annnnd.... Scene.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ha ha...I'm the opposite! I don't post anything on facebook because I'm too lazy to post it twice. :)

Hang in there!

The Story of us said...

you will be so great with the girls. i want this baby to hurry up and be born so you can tell us what you had. I miss you. I want one of your yummy cakes. Someday when I come to the states for a visit I am going to show up on your door for my very own cake. Can I get your recipe for the frosting that you make your roses out of. thaks