Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updates

So I realize I haven't been posting much lately. Basically I just don't have the will power to make myself sit at the computer and type.... or I'm tired, or busy, or hurting. (Yeah, seems that injury I got last September has come back to haunt me... I'm going to a physical therapist for it, I just have to have a note from my OBGYN first... BAH!)

Anyways, we have been busy. I'll just upload some pics (Blogger takes FOREVER sometimes!)

These are some pics from David's End Of Year Pack Meeting. He became a WOLF!!! Yay, David!!





And Nathan is gonna be his den leader for Wolves next year. Not too sure how I feel about that. :)

A few weeks ago, we hiked up Enchanted Rock. When Nathan asked David what type of rock it was, he replied, "Enchanted." :D

We took a lot more pics than just these, but like I said Blogger takes forever, and dinner is cooking! :)




And we had a Girls Nite Out in the ward a few weeks ago! It was SO fun... theme was 80s night! I attempted to channel Pat Benetar! :) Kelly and I totally rocked the karaoke!




Nathan has been finishing up his last week of AT. So he's been busy with that. I've finished Homeschool for this year with David. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm up for it again next year. This pregnancy has been tough on me in many ways, and I just don't know if I can do the BEST I can for David right now. :(

Today we were laying on the boys bed, playing and talking, and David laid his head on my tummy. Then he asked how big it was gonna get, and I showed him with a hand how big I thought my tummy might get. He asked how the baby laid in there, and I told him it was kinda squinched up in a little ball. He replied, "Like the Transformers Cube?" Yes, David. Just like that. :D




Ike Ike: "When you have an idea, a light comes on in your head."

5 comments:

Chiska said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky. That's no fun. You rock as ol Pat though. :0) And you make dang cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're still alive. Yay for summer break!

The Story of us said...

hang in there. you do make cute kids. i want a girls night in.

Erick & Heather said...

That Girls Night looked fun! We are looking forward to your visit in July so we can get our butts whooped by David and get to spend some time with you and your family!

karen said...

HAHAHA. Love that he liked it to being the Tranformers box. A little decepticon... You totally rocked the Pat Benetar. All those pictures just make me gag. I need to sooooo loose a ton of weight. We are excited for Nathan to lead our den next year. Did he get the email about a meeting next monday?? See ya tomorrow. :0)