Friday, June 12, 2009

JUNE 12

So, today is June 12th. My Lovey's birthday!!! I just wanted to share a few memories!!!


Matthew turns 1... why so sad!? It's CAKE!


I'm guessing this is Old Hickory Lake, near where we lived in Nashville. (Nice hair, Frank.)


What?! Our family camping?! Actually I remember this trip. Quite fun. And Matthew's pose was... typical Matthew, finger in the belly button, thumb in the mouth. (Nice hair, Frank.)


Don't know where this was, but that's me and my lovey. (Nice hair, Sara.)


Requisite childhood soccer.


This is one of my favorite pictures. Mom worked nights and would have to sleep during the
day. This picture was taken while she was sleeping one day. She had a pair of black sweat pants that she wore a lot and Matthew snuck in her room and painted a smiley face in cheez-whiz on her behind, and I took a picture! :D


The Boy Scout.




Hottie McLovey (Eagle Scout in Progress)


Serving.


Yummy pomegranate, Matthew?


Matthew and his Lovey. :) Aren't they CUTE!?!

Happy Birthday, Lovey! Miss you!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Sooo typical the thumb in mouth, finger in belly button! That is my main memory of him. I can't believe he is all grown up now, sheesh time flies by!

Eldredge Fam. said...

Supe cute flash back! what a great idea. I don't think I've to the photos to do that though...

Connie Roberts said...

He was hot in high school wasn't he? I always thought so.

Thanks for doing this. This was so cute!