Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My brain...

must be shutting down... cause I watched The Superstars with the boys last night. Basically a bunch of athletes and "celebrities" get together on teams and compete "athletically". And after last night's episode I put the boys to bed and came down to do the dishes, and I couldn't get the stupid thing out of my head!!! I was so indignant. Snotty little supermodels and poorly executed challenges... You don't really have to follow this link. But this is what made me so mad. I was fuming while doing the dishes, and I eventually told myself, "Self. It's just a (dumb) show!! Go watch some Colbert." So I did. And then I felt better.

Poor guy was probably trying to not get an injury. Dumb dumb dumb.

:D

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Joanna-Krupa-gives-Terrell-Owens-the-Terrell-Owe?urn=nfl,172404

I will try to forget it's on next week...

Tonight: SYTYCD!!!!

1 comment:

Connie Roberts said...

Stupid things like that fumigate me too. I'm sure you can guess some examples ;)