you're a twilight fan!!! me too:) the preview looks awesome huh? have you read them all?? have you read her new book, 'the host'? i'm waiting for my friend to finish it so i can borrow it!!
LOL Take's one to know one, loser! teehee! Squuueeeee! I can't believe you get to meet her this weekend. Gheez, wish I lived someplace cool where I could meet her... and had cool friends to get up at 5 am with... and actually had a Barnes and Noble...
It's funny how Rob is turning into how I picture Edward now. In my mind he was always much older looking (like 30)I know that's wrong but you know, im not 17 either. hahaha Sorry Sara, we'll say Hi to Stephenie for you :)
6 comments:
you're a twilight fan!!! me too:) the preview looks awesome huh? have you read them all?? have you read her new book, 'the host'? i'm waiting for my friend to finish it so i can borrow it!!
Yeah, I love the books! I haven't read The Host yet but I am anxious for this movie!
What a weird thing to do, have a movie trailer on your blog... LOSER! Twilight is like for 16 year old girls, crazy old ladies, and creepy old men!
LOL Take's one to know one, loser! teehee! Squuueeeee! I can't believe you get to meet her this weekend. Gheez, wish I lived someplace cool where I could meet her... and had cool friends to get up at 5 am with... and actually had a Barnes and Noble...
OK so don't you love when he sort of half smiles and says "You shouldn't have said that.." I am now convinced that he is a good Edward...
It's funny how Rob is turning into how I picture Edward now. In my mind he was always much older looking (like 30)I know that's wrong but you know, im not 17 either. hahaha
Sorry Sara, we'll say Hi to Stephenie for you :)
Post a Comment