I'm just so stinkin' busy!!!!!!
Lots has been goin on but we are so busy....
Okay, here's the highlites:
Nathan passed his final instruments check ride on Thursday (YIPPEEE... got it on the first try!!!) He will start Blackhawks sometime next month!
We rearranged 3 of the rooms in the house. David and Issac are in their own room. Sammy has his onw room/ boys art nook. (I like the word "nook".) Nathan and I moved our offices into the big bedroom. Sammy actually slept through the night last night!! Perhaps this move was a good thing!!
A story I wrote has been featured on one of the archives I read at. I will think about whether or not I am brave enough to share it with all of you... YES! It is Harry Potter fanfiction... (My guilty pleasure!... more like embarassing pleasure!) I'm such a geek. Sheeeez!
Nathan will be taking leave next weekend, when David gets out of school. We are planning a vacation though not sure where or what yet... Nathan wants to go to the Alabama Gold Camp... you camp there and pan for gold. I want to go to Destin and camp on the beach! Hmmm... decisions decisions... it's pretty clear to me!!!
Lets see... it's mostly just been the little day to day that have kept us busy... and finalizing the rearrangements of the house. (No, they didn't think to wire the houses for cable or internet when they built these houses in the 1950s!!)
I have some video to post too but I don't know if I'll get to it tonight... maybe tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment