Well...
I'm not going to expound. I don't have time right now. But I do want to share a few memories of my old friend Obadiah.
I am really really sad about this loss. I saw him on Myspace a while back and didn't message him or anything and now I wish I had. It seems like such a waste. And so unlike the Obadiah that I used to know, but that's the key. He wasn't the same person I knew. Which makes me so sad. I met him in primary when I was about 8 or 9, in Nashville. We called him Obie. We stayed friends through high school, though our relationship was pretty rocky. Teenage jealousies, hurt feelings and all that. But I always thought of him as a friend. He was funny and intelligent. Definitely a unique individual. He came out to BYU after his mission to Romania and we found our friendship again, though it was different because I was dating and then married to Nathan. I even tried to set him up with my friend, Leah! Didn't happen! :)
He was making some interesting choices at the time and I was a bit put off by them, which I regret now. He left BYU to do his own thing. He was so intelligent and had so much potential. My heart hurts about the whole thing. I wish it hadn't been so hard for him. I wish...
I am going to post some photos once I get them scanned.
No comments:
Post a Comment