Thursday, December 13, 2007

Coming to Realize...

Coming to Realize...

If you read this, you're tagged. Do it.

1.I've come to realize that, my best friend:
is definitely my hubby. Followed closely by my mom and she's followed closely by several people actually!

2. I've come to realize that, I talk :
probably too much. Though I am a really good listener too.

3. I've come to realize that, I like :
living on post. Really, it's ok with me. I feel safe and don't have to go far for the basics.

4. I've come to realize that, I have:
been very blessed and that I can not take that for granted. I can not become complacent just because I have been through trials and come out the other side. I can't expect Heavenly Father to continue to bless me and my family unless I continue to prove faithful.

5. I've come to realize that:
I need more patience.

6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when:
my house is a mess.

7. I've come to realize that, Marriage:
takes work but is a blessing. I was thinking of this last night as I was laying in bed next to Nathan; how comfortable I was there and how much I am grateful for him.

8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone:
is having a really crappy Christmas. And I wish I could help.

9. I've come to realize that, I'll always be:
anal, type A, left brained, and wanting to live in London...

10. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:
Well, duh...Severus Snape (Alan Rickman also though not Severus Snape b/c of Alan Rickman...Snape because of the character...Alan Rickman just helps.) Also, lets see... there's so many...David Tennant, Alton Brown...and Nathan of course. Just to name a few.

11. I've come to realize that, The last time I truly cried was:
About 2 hours ago.

12. I've come to realize that, My cell phone:
never rings.

13. I've come to realize that, when i wake up in the morning:
I am grumpy.

14. I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night:
I should thank Heavenly Father for all my blessings and make sure I kiss my babies.

15. I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
Christmas and my stomach is growling.

16. I've come to realize that, Babies:
mean not much sleep.

17. I've come to realize that, I go on myspace:
rarely, only to check my inbox. I prefer Facebook.

18. I've come to realize that, Today:
Is sad and tomorrow things will be better.

19. I've come to realize that, Tonight I will :
Watch Duff's Christmas Cake Special on Food Network and be with my family.

20. I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will :
get more done...tomorrow.

21. I've come to realize that, I really want:
all my family to be happy...for there to be no more sadness ever.

22. I've come to realize that, the person who is most likely to repost this is:
lucky.

No comments: